St Mary’s Ride The Reservoir
Ride to support local people living with life limiting illness and help us raise £35,000 in 2021!
Ride the Reservoir is back for 2021, setting off from a brand new venue! We’re returning with three scenic routes so whether you’re new to cycling, a seasoned pro or somewhere in between there’s a route to suit everyone this spring!
Choose your preferred route:
Beginner Route – Approx 25KM
Intermediate Route – 75KM
Pro Route – Approx 100KM
Cyclists will benefit from:
• Free and ample car parking at Newman University
• Mechanical support at the start venue and mid-way pit stop*
• A range of drinks, tasty treats, gels and facilities at the mid-way pit stop*
• Broom wagon with refreshments and basic repair kit
• Comprehensively sign posted route with marshal and broom wagon support
• GPX file of route
• Medical support
• Free post cycle food and drink
• Certificate and Cyclist Gift
Book before Monday 7th December to save up to 35% on your registration fee!
25km Adult Cyclist – £20.00 £13.00
25km Child Cyclist – £15.00 £8.00
75km Cyclist – £30.00 £20.50
100km Cyclist – £35.00 £24.50
Your registration fee covers the cost of hosting the event. It is your sponsorship money that makes a huge difference to our patients and their families. There is no minimum sponsorship target, we just ask you to raise as much as you can and help us to provide a future where the best experience of living is available to everyone leading up to and at the end of life.
Alternatively you may wish to make a donation in lieu of gathering sponsorship. To make your donation or pay in sponsorship monies online please click below.